Here are some exciting open positions
Position : Sales Associate
REPORTS TO : Store Manager, Assistant Manager
L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well being Provencal products and services. L’OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide. L’OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
-Product knowledge of the entire L’Occitane product line
-Assist customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts
-Develop knowledge of skincare and its application
-Provide skincare expertise to L’Occitane clients
-Provide outstanding and quality customer service
-Develop strong product knowledge of the entire L’Occitane product line, including “True Stories”
-Build customer service relationships by telling our “true stories” to customers with passion
-Support store operations
-Maintains store appearance and any other directive from store manager
-Stays familiar with how to execute price changes, transfers and cash register routines
-Addresses loss prevention issues that may occur, following L’Occitane standards
-Assists in training new sales associates
-Stays familiar with internal policies and programs contained in the L’Occitane Associate Handbook
-Uses teamwork to assist all associates in providing customer service and maintaining store standards in all departments
-Communicates effectively and professionally with all associates within the store
-1+ years work in retail sales
-A positive professional and energetic attitude
-A passion for customer service and selling
-Excellent oral and written communication
-Basic math skills are necessary
What we offer in exchange for your efforts:
-A highly competitive salary/compensation
-A warm, open, fun and friendly working environment
Job Type: Part-time
- Retailing: 1 year
- Cosmetics: 1 year
- Retail Sales: 1 year
Schurman Retail Group, founded in 1950, owns approximately 380 PAPYRUS, Carlton Cards, Paper Destiny and NIQUEA.D retail stores in North America. We offer a diverse and exciting array of products including Greeting Cards, Gift-Wrap, Gift Bags, Stationery, Note Cards, Journals and unique gift products. Our Mission “to establish our retail stores as the undisputed Brand of choice for personal expression products of exceptional quality, diversity and taste” is our everyday focus.
We have two immediate openings for part time Sales Associates, approximately 12-30 hours a week and will vary, at our Pacific Place PAPYRUS store in downtown Seattle. Applicants must have the ability to work a very flexible schedule which will include mid shifts, nights and weekends. We seek candidates that are enthusiastic, sales and customer oriented and have the desire to work with unique and beautiful products. Candidates with previous retail experience and an open schedule preferred. We offer a competitive hourly rate, advancement opportunities, and a generous team member discount.
Please apply in-store.
Visual Associate, Support/Entry-level
Barneys New York
Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with an unparalleled customer experience. We are currently seeking full-time Visual Associate at our Madison Avenue flagship store in New York, NY. This is an entry-level position, mainly providing support to the entire Visual team with their varying responsibilities throughout the store.
- Assist with the creation of displays and merchandising to maximize sales
- Daily styling and remerchandising of areas given the direction from the Visual Director
- Producing quality work in a consistent, timely and organized manner
- Completing projects on time, responsibly and thoroughly from start to finish
- Uphold floor standards and maintain a clean, organized and efficient work area at all times
- Working in a safe manner with minimum disruption to the selling process
- Performs other duties or assignments as requested or required to support the overall presentation of the Barneys brand
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Vinyl production and application, preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Composer are a plus
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Barneys New York stores and an understanding of our vendors are preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative problem solver
- Well organized with the ability to be flexible based on the needs of the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field in a department store
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a generous discount.
Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Farinaz Taghavi is currently seeking a Part-time Sales Associate who is driven, energetic, and has excellent customer service skills. Retail fashion sales experience preferred. The ideal candidates should have a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
Please apply in person or send a resume to:
600 Pine St, Ste 220
Seattle, WA 98101
Victoria’s Secret is a world-class brand known around the globe for our amazing products and shopping experience. With more than 1,100 store locations world wide, we dominate the lingerie marketplace with product for everyone from our PINK girl to our sexy and sophisticated lingerie. Our name is synonymous with all things feminine and sexy and our customers love our brand and how we make them feel when they are in our stores. Our associates are the key to delivering this amazing experience for our customer and we hire the very best who are passionate about our brand and our products.
If you are inspired by our brand, have a passion for customer service and love being part of a winning team, apply now. Whether it is a temporary position or a full-time career we have a role to fit you! You’ll receive exciting perks like an associate discount on Victorias Secret and PINK merchandise. You will receive training and coaching to develop your selling potential and build your career. And you can be part of a brand that lives our values in everything we do by improving lives for our associates and in the local communities where we live and work.
We have a number of roles currently available:
Work with us during the holiday season or other peak events. We offer a generous merchandise discount, great opportunities for advancement.
Sales & Support Generalist:
These roles are part of all of the action! If you love the variety of being able to process merchandise, replenish the selling floor, support customer transactions and provide great service this role is for you.
We are looking for goal- oriented, experienced selling professionals who love to work in a team environment. We reward exceptional results with our very generous incentive program.
Key success factors of our team members:
- Possess a genuine ability to listen and connect with our customers
- Are achievement oriented and strive to do their best each day
- Demonstrate initiative and urgency they thrive in our fast paced environment
- Love being part of a team All In We Win!
Sales Leadership Team
At Victoria’ Secret, we are driven by passion and our belief that the customer rules. We seek motivated individuals who share our values to join our field and store leadership team.
Please visit our website at https://www.victoriassecret.com/careers to learn more & to apply.
The successful candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role, as an Assistant Store Manager or Assistant Boutique Team Leader. The Assistant Boutique Team Leader must have a strong emphasis on guest service, product and visual presentation, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit in order to support the Boutique Team Leader. The Assistant Boutique Team Leader will assist the Boutique Team Leader in building and retaining a high performing and diverse sales team. Through coaching the Assistant Boutique Team Leader must motivate their team to provide superior customer service and in turn maximize sales. The candidate, in partnership with the Boutique Team Leader, must understand business drivers, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in their boutique.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, the execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and
off the sales floor
• Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
• Provides consistent developmental feedback that empowers and motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills
• Assists in acting as a liaison between the Boutique Team, District Team Leader, Regional Director, Human
Resources and Boutique Operations
• Attracts, recruits, and retains team members who are guest focused and demonstrate the ability to drive sales
• Leads, develops and coaches team members to reach their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools
• Evaluates and reacts to performance issues fairly and consistently in accordance with our expected practices
• Actively establishes open, candid and trusting professional relationships with their team members
• Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and inspires a team with the same values
• Possess the ability to lead by example and deliver “Our francesca’s® Promise” to the sales team and all guests within the boutique
• Creates and reinforces a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident and competent team, in order to build a loyal guest following through clear and positive communication
• Prepares the team to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks
• Maintains a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to guests by developing visual decision making skills and effective communication of our visual standards
• Utilizes, leads and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix offering
• Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends
• Understands and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
• Assists with the scheduling of team members in order to deliver the expected level of guest service and maximize sales potential
• Performs and supervises boutique opening and closing procedures including bank deposits and securing the boutique
• Protects the physical assets of the boutique by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
• Minimum 1‐2 years of experience managing a specialty retail store
• Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong merchandising and visual skills
• Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
• Proactive and creative problem solving ability
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to multi‐task and balance multiple priorities
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
• Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing
• Must be able to work alone
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs francesca’s® is an equal opportunity employer
For any inquiries, please contact Ariel Rotz (Boutique Team Leader) at email@example.com
The successful candidate is a fashion savvy member of a Boutique Team who is motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales and profit. Under the guidance of the Boutique Leadership team, the Stylist is responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by supporting and executing brand standards for our guest and team. This will include assisting with guests needs, offering product knowledge, merchandising, handling cash transactions, and maintaining a neat and visually inspiring boutique environment.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Partner with Boutique Leadership Team to support company initiatives and objectives.
- Contributes to a positive and professional work environment, and collaborates with all team members.
- Represents Francesca’s core values, emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and unique.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity
- Recognizes opportunities to learn and grow, and invests in skills/experience that will help prepare him/her for the next level of responsibility.
- Networks to attract the best talent
- Understands and is able to deliver “Our Francesca’s Promise” for our guests
- Proactively engages in a selling culture that focuses on building a loyal guest following through clear and positive communication
- Provides excellent customer service on the selling floor, in the fitting room, and at the cash wrap
- Is able to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks
- Helps to maintain a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to our guests at all times
- Assists with delivering our visual brand standards and presenting our unique product mix by actively working with products including: stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising
- Proactively educates himself/herself on product knowledge, campaign promotions, and merchandising standards
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures
- Performs boutique opening and closing procedures
- Works effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per Francesca’s standards
- Demonstrates an interest level in understanding retail sales and the relationship to inventory levels in order to assist in identifying needs with the Boutique Leadership Team
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by participating in weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Possess a creative flair for fashion
- Minimum 1 year experience in a specialty retail store
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floors and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Interested applicants can apply online at www.francescas.com under the “careers” tab or stop by the store with a resume.
Francesca’s is an equal opportunity employer.
The Concierge (part-time) provides helpful and friendly information about Pacific Place and other downtown establishments.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers to the Shopping Center, on-site customer service, and referrals.
- Knowledgeable about Shopping Center amenities, in-house retail locations and hours, downtown retail locations, core activities, and events.
- Actively help generate sales for Pacific Place merchants at the desk.
- Package check and package delivery of customer parcels to downtown hotels, condominiums, and businesses.
- Distribution of Pacific Place Marketing and promotional materials to downtown hotels and condominiums.
- Keeping desk updated with retail and tourist materials.
- Flexible hours available, must be available for evenings and weekend hours. Center is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Interacts with leasing and marketing professionals, corporate management, property employees, and outside clients. Direct reporting will be to the Chief Concierge.
Education and/or Experience: Position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Skills Required: Staff should possess excellent communications skills and “can-do” attitude; seek accuracy with referrals, and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Downtown Seattle. Previous retail experience and knowledge of downtown Seattle a plus.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lifting: up to 25lbs.