Dad jokes. David Beckham. Father of the Bride II. I mean come on, dads have given us a lot over the years. The least we can do is give them a cufflink-less Father’s Day. Whether he’s new to the game or an old pro, whether he likes rocks on the moon or moonshine on the rocks, we’ve got some (quite literally) stellar ideas up our sleeves. Sleeves that, in our opinion, do not need new cufflinks this year.
… Unless they do. Which in case we’ve also got you covered! But not as part of this blog.
1. Stanley Happer Hour Shaker Set
2. Lift & Lengthen Yoga Posture Block
3. Lomo’instant Automat & Lenses
Barnes & Noble, $200
4. Summer Grilling Socks
5. Onitsuka Tiger Sneakers
6. “100 Reasons to Panic About Dadhood”
7. DYLAN “NASA” bag
8. Mustache Dozen Cupcakes
Trophy Cupcakes, $48
9. Superman Logo Wall Light
10. Ram Horn 5/8” Straight Razor
The Art of Shaving, $335
11. In-Theatre Dinner & Movie
We suggest: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, with our new custom cocktail created specifically for the film.
12. Monogrammed Leather Wallets & Card Cases
Michael Kors, $23 – $98